Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!

Well, today Everett started Kindergarten and I must say that I had a 
harder day than he did.  I fell apart after putting him on the bus this 
morning.  He was so brave and such a big boy.  When he got on, he sat down
and looked at us out the window and waved to us smiling.  It was really cute.
It felt like a movie moment.  I think I am better now that he did return home 
safely.  He had a great day and he is looking forward to the days to come.
Avery was sad today too : (  She really hasn't been apart from him like that.
She asked about her big brother every 10 minutes ( it seemed).
Here are some pictures from his big day:








1 comment:

Liz said...

he's such a big boy, now!
so cute!
i remember those feelings last year when Ethan started K:)